Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

When Ruff and I moved into our apartment it was all good. One day I saw what was going in around me and we got our little Chihuahua less than a month after moving in. She is one hell of an alarm when someone knocks and I'm thankful we got her

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I ashure you I wasn't kidding.I moved into a new place ten years ago but didnt think it was one of the worst parts of my town.My house was broken into with me on the phone calling to cops and the perp laughing at the whole thing while he was trying to got the door open,if it hadnt been I shot a hole in the door a foot oever his head I most likely wouldnt be hear to type this plus the house across the street was a crack house..no joke.I had no place else to go so I stayed untill I had enough cash to move.Now I take no chances.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: