View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #65
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
When Ruff and I moved into our apartment it was all good. One day I saw what was going in around me and we got our little Chihuahua less than a month after moving in. She is one hell of an alarm when someone knocks and I'm thankful we got her

Zimmeh
I did have a fur child that was barking her head off in the middle of all this,the nut case was high on who knows what cause he shure didnt think I would shoot cause I hollerd I got a shot gun I will defend myself while I was on with 911.He shure did some fancy foot work when I blew a hole in the door a foot over his head..they never caught him btw.I wa waiting for a ticket for fireing a wepon in the city limits but never got one...so glad of that.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: