Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default From the beginning...my first blogs from B-F

I started with this series-"Because I am Femme..." Hope you enjoy and let me know-I love feedback!

Because I am Femme #1

Because I am femme I can feel your eyes on me from across the room and you can smell me a mile away...and I haven't even met you...yet.

Because I am femme I know just where to love you, touch you, caress you with heart pounding at the honor and privilege of it even though it may change daily...

Because I am femme I will defend you to those who would seek to ridicule you or make fun of us by getting (sweetly) in their faces and teaching them about who we are...

Because I am femme I allow you the honor to hold me when I cry, gently caressing my tears and blotting my smeared mascara away...

Because I am femme I grin at the men who stare in wonder at me with you and with one look, and the way I carry myself with you they know why...

Because I am femme I take pride in how I look, and wear what looks stunning on me in and out of the bedroom...

Because I am femme I take pleasure in fixing a delicious meal with you or for you and having it ready when I can...

Because I am femme I allow you to take the lead if you want it and if you don't, my step is right in tune with yours...

Because I am femme I adore you from afar...watching your stance, your swagger, your smile, your scent...blushing when you catch me at it...fanning myself...

Because I am femme you notice my crossed legs when I sit, my strut in my heels, my only-for-you-smile and hint of beautiful lingerie peeking out of my dress...

Because I am femme I lift you up when you are down and immerse you in the strength, love and courage you need for another day "out there"...

Because I am femme I know that the your greatest pleasure is in pleasing me...and I let go...more and more...and watch the delight on your face and in your body...

Because I am femme I will try to be very patient, loving, and kind with you when you make really stupid mistakes, and am always aware of your tender butch ego...

Because I am femme I eagerly allow you to shove me hard against a wall kissing me passionately all the while knowing I'm the one who is still really in control...

Because I am femme I will always be a lady and act like one, whether with or without you...

Because I am femme I am strong and secure in myself and do not need you to constantly remind me...but love it when you choose to...

Because I am femme I am aware of your needs, especially for understanding, trust, loyalty, honesty and know when to step up...

Because I am femme I will not let you kill my lovely spiders, but carry them out of the house...but the sugar ants you may always kill immediately...lol

7/24/2010 lkf