View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:46 PM   #51
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Re the kids, they all seem to get through college, which many of my friends' children seem not to be able to do. The youngest is in law school at Georgetown. Maybe it's the mothers. Ivana seems bright. Marla Maples, I don't know. I find it amusing that she fucked around on him.

Trump proves that, with enough money, anyone can get through college.
As for his adult chidren...
People call them kids, but those kids are over 30 and advisors to the President of the United States and run multi million dollar, international corporations.
Kids, shmids. They are adults who appear to be as guilty of almost as many felonies as their creepy dad.
They probably tolerate him and joined Trump's campaign because he's at the age where inheritance becomes a major factor. He taught them to worship money and I'm sure they are all looking forward to inheriting his. I know I'm looking forward to the reading of his will!
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: