Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMME
How did it turn out?

Tonight, I had a Pomegranate inspired bagged salad. It's so good I got two bags (had the other one yesterday!). This was promptly followed by cake and plenty of water to wash it all down.
Pretty good! I just squished a bunch of riced cauliflower into a pizza pan lined with baker's paper; then poured a half cup of a mixture I made out of coconut cream/coconut water and a bit of coconut flour on top of it and squished it all over the riced cauliflower -- then baked the pizza crust first, then put the other stuff on top and shoved it back in the over to bake for about ten or fifteen more minutes. The pizza pan I have is not a big one; it's more like a small personal pan size, which I found at a Good-Will store, a few years ago. Comes in handy, when I want a small meal for myself.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: