How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm quoting below so I remember what is good in this recipe and don't f**k it up like I did tonight. Tonight I wokk-ed together carrots, onions, tofu, and riced cauliflower and then added .5 cup Gochujang. It was a disaster! The number one problem was too much sauce! Just crazy! Also, I should not have put the tofu in with the veggies without cooking them by themselves first. I was just being lazy. And I don't think the riced cauliflower worked. And I had also added a teaspoon of EVOO in cooking and maybe it's better without that. I got cocky because my last version of this dish came out so good. This one came out steamed, mushy, and wayyyy over-sauced- Really I should have been arrested it was so alarming.

I did have some of my famous plum and cucumber salad which came out great. That involves chopping up 2 plums and chopping up 1 cucumber and putting them together. Aw, simplicity. I actually watched a youtube once about plant based recipes that involve one or two ingredients. Like this man had a guest over and he served some defrosted peas, and it was really good. At least that's what the man said about it on the video. Not sure what the woman actually thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Tonight was a win! I dry wokked (okay- I made that term up- I just mean cooking with no oil and no water in a wok) carrots, onions, tofu, and petite brussel sprouts. It was not watery which was great. I cooked it till it was starting to brown. Then I added. 25 cup of Gochujang (I'm forever thankful, GeorgiaMa'am!) after it was off the heat. The flavor was perfect! I was surprised how well the petite Brussel sprouts worked! Total victory of a meal!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: