sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i'm a little frustrated in finding a counsellor..
i think my only route will be to pay for counselling on my own, and not through the various places we have here, because they do not offer long term counselling.. Nor will my work EAP support long term counselling, 4 sessions only - and if they think your issue is a long term one, they turn you away..

So, i have an appointment with my family doctor on the 21st, and have my fingers crossed that she can help as a last resort, and if the last resort means paying for counselling, i feel it's a must for me and i'll find a way - it is rather expensive but we have such a lack of resources, sadly..

i am taking the courses suggested, and attending meetings, as well as surrounding myself with as many tools as possible - i can do this & am trying with everything i have in me.. Because this is extremely important to me..

Heard this tonight, & liked it.. " we're not guilty for having it, but we're responsible for treating it.."

& PS - a super big thank you to all of you who have been messaging me privately, leaving reps and of course, posting in here, publicly.. i realize posting here publicly is also opening up your situation for all to see, and it takes a lot of strength and i recognize this & really appreciate it.. Because it also lends advice & help to those who read silently.. and i know they appreciate it too, so much...

((((huggggz))))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: