View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #31
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

There is a show called Extreme Couponing???? If it's competetive, Venus007 needs to get on there.

I only watch TV on Netflix, Amazon and Hulu. Sometimes i buy DVD's, but i do not have cable or satellite. Still, i watch plenty.

Right now, the only shows i wait for to hit online are new episodes of Supernatural, Bones, and Sons of Anarchy.

i love but can wait for NCIS, Castle, In Plain Sight, Burn Notice, and Tru Blood.

i watch old episodes of all kinds of things. i bought the complete series of The Wire when i got my new job. i am in season three right now. Sometimes it gets inside my head, that world, and i need to take a break from it. i find myself talking like i am from Balmoah (Baltimore).