Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default No gears

I will never be using a clutch. My friends have tried. Just not happening, I think I'm just not that coordinated to work it. Perhaps it all stems back to when I broke my brothers clutch off in my hand. I had to drive home in 3rd gear. And being the girl I am, I let some guy help me. I flashed on my emergency lights on, and ran every red light. Good thing it was like 2am. I really thought my life was going to be over when I had to tell my brother and my father. Whew, in the end I was saved! It was a factory recall!!

So mini bikes and jet ski's, disastrous! The mini bike is a whole different story. I'm a trooper and will try just about anything, but I also know when it just doesn't work!

I just make a better passenger, and I love that seat!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: