View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:39 PM   #5985
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
**New Project Due Date to Wrangler is on (or before January 6th).**
Since the Holiday season is a busy time of year for many, this is a project you can make simply, or get as detailed as you wish.
You will make 8 folded notecards, matching envelope optional, with your wish for the New Year as a quote or your own words. The words can be on the outside or inside of the notecard. You can be serious or funny, make it personal or general. No larger that 5 X 7 please. You can use any medium you want making the card. Please include $5 for the wrangler's postage expenses.
Deadline due to wrangler is on (or before) Jan. 6th. Projects are officially late and the new 2017 late rules applies on Jan. 14th.

1. Nan
2. Clay.......received
3. Gemme...enroute
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. Tommi's kaijira
6. nycfem....received
7. Tommi.....received
8. amiyesiam.....received
9. Besame*......received

Can I just say the ones I've gotten so far are spectacular! I'm amazed at the talent in this group!
Just got amiyesiam's too!!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: