LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lady Pamela is in need of energy/prayers....

This is done with her knowledge and full permission. It is also done out of love for a wonderful member of our community that I was honored to meet in person earlier this year.

If you go to her visitor page you will see that she has many friends here so I am calling on them and any that see this to help in any way they believe in.

I am asking that anyone who sees this send healing energy to Lady Pamela as she was just admitted to the hospital for a condition I am again not going to attempt to spell but it is pretty serious. I just got off the phone with her daughter and her just going to the hospital on her own lets me know how serious it is because although she is an amazing woman she is also pretty stubborn when it comes to this.

They have put an iv in her neck as part of the treatment and we are waiting on blood tests results to see if the condition has moved into her blood stream. It is more serious if it has. The iv in her neck is very painful for her and causes her to worry about the dangers of getting a blood clot due to it.

Although I can not spell the name of the condition it is connected to her colon area and this flare up is her worse yet involving all of the intestine area. The doctors no longer think it is connected to things she has eaten but may be a sign of Crohn's Disease and will be looking for that once they have this under control and make sure it has not moved into the blood stream.

She is asking for the community to send healing energy to her during this time. I am asking the same as well as for any other positive energy or prayers you may believe in that can help this wonderful member of our community. I am also asking that energy be sent to her daughter Reah (sp) that is there by her side and can be just as stubborn as her mother when it comes to matters like this.

I will post updates as I get them since both mother and daughter have promised to keep me updated. They also have given me permission to do this so that she can get the energy she needs from our community right now.

I am sending white light and healing energy to my friend Lady Pamela and protective blue energy to surround Rhea to help both during this time. I am requesting those that watch over her to guide the doctors on their quest to find the cause and during their time of treating this illness. Be calm my friend and allow the doctors to do their thing and accept all positive energy being sent your way support you in your time of need.

I do so freely and I do so now
Blessing to you and yours
Namasta......
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: