How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

It's hard not to talk about the teenage version of the madonna/whore complex on display for kids to cut their sexual eye teeth on. I often mention how we are fed this misogynistic, limiting for all genders, crap with our pablum from infancy and we can see here how it is added to our teenage hamburgers, fries and drugstore malts, but since the purpose of this thread was clearly NOT to be a discussion of this let me reluctantly move on saddened a bit for the missed opportunity. But anyhow, for me Veronica was the easy choice. I was never attracted to Betty. She chased Archie and let him take too much advantage of her. I couldn't stand her. I did have a thing for Isis of the Shazam!/Isis Hour. I wanted to be her boyfriend so bad. I identified with Captain Marvel in hopes that somehow through that identity i could win Isis's heart. Interestingly enough Captain Marvel has evolved immensely over the years changing genders and was for a time known as Ms. Marvel, then finally becoming once again Captain Marvel but retaining her female gender.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: