Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i've been thinking (imagine that!) about this thread and i think it's such a good one...it's been my experience that things that attracted us to people in the beginning are soon forgotten and taken for granted. It's nice to remember what we actually liked about each other in the beginning.

Other things about Syr that i admired from the beginning was her relationship history. She is capable of long term relationships in the real world (vs internet) with Her wife and bois. She is solid, has made Her place in the world by working for it and achieving it. She makes Her own path in life, not allowing anyone to make it for her. She is an amazing, giving spirit. She does not ask for a thing from anyone, just to be treated with respect. She commands respect, not demands it, so it's always present for me.

She was not superficial and made no attempts to sell herself because frankly She does not care if She is liked or not. We started as friends and i liked Her big time before i ever knew about Her lifestyle, that was just a BONUS!

She is my best friend in the world. I can tell Her anything and She helps me through life's struggles, making me see a different side to every situation. She dusts me off when i fall or kicks me in the butt, and always knows which one i need.

She also appreciates me and knows how to treat a girl.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: