Old 05-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #59
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

I have had this experience, it was wonderful to swim around in.

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Yes, both my Heart and breath were taken at our first real time meeting. My mind had been taken in conversation online and phone calls prior to our first meeting.

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
Yes, and then followed it up by action and reassurance. Timing is the unknown factor that can change the outcome, but a life not lived or a love not risked is no life I want....

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post: