julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I was young when I had my first, so when I first layed eyes and we connected, eye to eye, for me the bond came with the last moment of pain I felt when they decided to breathe in this life.. I knew.. Each day I wake up in a state of awareness that reminds me my heart is literally out there exposed, roaming this realm with each step they take.. One small incident, event and my heart can be torn to shreds by any harm coming to any of my pack..

Oh! Thank you. This so resonates with my Mama heart. It was the same with me when my girl was born. She lay on my chest and looked right at me with these huge eyes. Skin to skin and eyes to eyes. It is one of my most cherished internal snapshots. We knew each other!!! Right there.

Thank you for sharing that.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: