Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I do plenty now days to nurture myself,get away from 'ALL OF IT'.I slept too much today but I really needed it.Last weekend was a gathering of lost souls.."snort".You know the kind.It's a place where we try to run away from all of it by camping,swimming,drinking,smoking,listening to one another.I will also fish and shoot guns and take long walks through the forest and listen to silence.My heart is good so i'm not afraid to be alone with myself while out in the woods.I also try to get 1 hour of excercise every morning to get the old heart pumpimg,keeps you strong and limber.I also love writing,typing,taking pictures.I'm also a sex maniac,but lets not go there
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: