Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I...sincerely cannot believe this caucus debacle. This was NOT the year to try anything fancy or new, like a f*cking app when the plain ol POTS telephone has always worked fine and there was never a primary that needed to be cleaner than this one.

I...am starting to believe the Bernie bros were right and the primary was rigged against him in 2016 and will be rigged against him this time, too.

At the very least i am starting to believe the Democrats are not serious, or that they are serious about helping Wall Street and the health insurance companies and only that.

They are not the opposition, they are the status quo's backup plan.

I gave Sanders an extra donation last night and put my local DSA on a recurring monthly donation.

I have liked Pete in the past and Warren as well, but i am not supporting a candidate who waffles on M4A or who caps student loan relief