Old 12-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #50
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
1. NO line at the downtown post office this afternoon at 2:30 p.m.

2. My brother and sister-in-law's package will arrive on Saturday. Only 1 day late! *phew*

3. It didn't cost a fortune to mail.

4. I managed to get all my Christmess [sic] shopping (including groceries!) done in less than 4 hours.

5. Pizza Hut is still delivering and my dinner is soon to arrive.
#4, your ways, I must learn, grasshoppa.

Then again, I'm a browser-stroller, so maybe not to keep, but just to know HOW you did it.

I LOVE Pizza Hut. It's my favorite pizza joint.

Walgreens is open til midnight tonight and from 9am-6pm tomorrow in my area. Good to know!

Also in my area, the grocery stores rotate a schedule so that every Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is one store open for most of the day. This time, it's Albertson's. I like Albertson's. They are much cheaper than QFC or Safeway.

I want a for Christmas. I've wanted one since I was oh, about 6. The big guy never leaves one behind though.

*sigh*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote