View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks everyone! I realize she is still young enough that she may change her identity several times before she is grown. My wife and I have decided to just go with whatever she is trying out. Whether it be, gay, straight, or whatever gender she identifies as. Ha I do see my wife smiling With a lot of pride while my daughter is digging through makeup And her shoes. She finds it quite amusing that I may be raising a little femme. Especially while I stand there confused over eye liners and which lip sticks are the best. My daughter seems to be the mom sometimes telling me "mom don't worry I'm just me and my friends don't care." We are trying to b very open about life with her even though I squirm a little at her curiosity. Ha but that is just me being mom. And damn it she is still my baby *sigh* well I'd like for her to b anyway.
I will definitely keep ya posted looking forward and cringing over what is still to come!
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post: