Old 12-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #28
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
The Scarpetta Factor - Patricia Cornwell
Hey Christie, let me know what you think. I've read all of her stuff, the last books seem to have been going steadily downward until Scarpetta - I really enjoyed that one. Haven't read Scarpetta Factor - would love your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisygrrl View Post
I did enjoy reading Twilight (and have seen the film a few times ); however, I can't seem to 'get-into' the 2nd book... The vampires sparkling...yeah, that is kinda funny--maybe it's a subconscious marketing ploy for glitter
I've read the Twilight series and enjoyed it. The second book was my least favorite. The whole purpose of it is essentially to set up a bunch of stuff for the last 2 books. So if you can get through it I think you'll find the last 2 books really good. Same with the movies for me. I liked Twilight but was fairly bored during New Moon. At least I had Alice to drool over...