Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 1 & 3

Happy 50th Pride nycfem and your BB.

So, think I sprained or fractured one or two of my toes on R foot...not whining I say...smiling anyway, taped up the toe that has been giving me trouble...3mi on the indoor track was an experiment for how much pain I could take...not too bad, and done.
Then 1hr on spin bike w/o the class...felt better. Now soaking and wishing my service sub and I were still on...a nurse, and/or massage therapist would be ideal at this moment.
Enough of my whining.

nycfem, Easy or a pace whereI'm running aerobically, where I can speak in full sentences after about 10 mins the endorphins kick in for me...in other words I am then in the zone...peaceful, strong, content, completely in the Present.

Anarobically is where my HR is quite high, mostly in speed workouts, intervals, and tempi runs...all a necessary challenge as I enjoy zoning out on the ride.

That's it for now class...smiling.

And yes, I'll run my race tapped up if need be, but think it will be fine by then...right now, nurse, nurse where are ya! (with Brooklyn accent)...

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Greco, you wrote: "Easy is where I can breathe..talk while I run...it's
the pace where endorphins kick in smoothly.."

Can you explain more?

Thank you in advance.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: