View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:54 AM   #8
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Meal Ritual's

I'm implementing new habits in my breakfast, lunch and supper ritual's. I'm teaching myself new habits. I like omelet's for any meal, but I find that starting my day off with an power packed protein rich breakfast, with raw form veggies, leaves me in better shape, keeps my energy level stable, and is low impact on my blood sugar levels.

Today I made an three egg (brown, cage free, organic too) omelet. I used 1/8-th cup of water and a tiny splash of low salt soy sauce, instead of milk.

Once I pour the egg mixture into an skillet, lightly greased with grape-seed oil, and cook it using an medium level temperature, I prepare the veggies I want in my omelet. I used one rainbow leaf of Rainbow Chard (rinsed off, patted dry, then torn gently into little bits), an small sprinkling of julienned carrots, three tiny roasted garlic cloves and four walnut halves, and a small sprinkling of sunflower seeds.

Once the omelet is nearly cooked to an matte finish, I laid down an slice of Havarti cheese, piled on the veggies and the sunflower seeds. I covered up the skillet and turned the burner off, so it steamed for a few minutes. Once that's done, I fold over the omelet and placed four walnut halves on top, then drizzled about 3 tablespoons of my homemade Tumeric dressing sauce over the finished omelet.

It was very tasty, slightly crunchy, and simply delish!

I saved half of it back for my breakfast tomorrow morning.

Learning to enjoy more vegetables in their raw, uncooked state is improving my health and I feel satisfied longer because the body works harder to break down all the vitamins and nutrients in vegetables that don't necessarily need to be fully cooked and can be enjoyed in their raw state.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: