Old 07-08-2018, 09:32 AM   #1089
Bex-9Tales

How Do You Identify?:
Transwoman femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Poly

Bex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST ReputationBex-9Tales Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Becky, first of her Basicness

Hi everybody!

I'm Becky, I'm a transwoman femme. A little bit poly, a little bit kinky. I'm recently out-ish; sadly my life circumstances prevent me from undertaking a total social transition for quite a number of years, but such is life.

I recently made friends with an awesome and adorable lesbian couple who pointed me towards this website.

I'm a Gen-Xer, and my interests include complaining about various things (politics mostly), hiking, reading, movies, various geek media (Doctor Who, Bojack Horseman, GLOW, Life is Strange) and clubbing. I mostly enjoy industrial/goth and new wave/retrowave music but I'm also pretty chill with most genres for just listening in the background.

It's really nice to see such an "old school" site, from back in the old days before "social media" kinda took over. I look forward to meeting more and more of you.
Bex-9Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bex-9Tales For This Useful Post: