Old 09-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #51
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)
yes I have and would again date someone I met on a dating site or online forum
*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)
No have never will never
*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?
I'd date someone who had dated someone I know. It's doubtful I would date someone who had dated someone I consider a friend.
*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?
I actually like meeting people online first, building a friendship, meeting in RT and if something develops that is great if not then you have a great friendship. That said I don't do LDR's so an online meeting and pending relationship would be with someone in fairly close driving distance. Don't get me wrong, I like meeting in RT too but it seems less stressful to build a online relationship to start out. Less distractions.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote