Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I confess I have a friend I love dearly but I'm seriously beginning to think she is a hypochondriac!!!!!! My spouse and I both are feeling this way, and I'm not sure how to approach our friend about it.
My question would be why you feel a need to approach her about this? It's a no win situation. If you feel she is being over-treated, over-medicated or simply that her PCP isn't recognizing what's happening, there's no upside to telling her if she's happy with what's occurring. I appreciate the impulse to help as I'm right there with you. I think my pragmatism comes into play here; there's no upside for me in having the discussion.

If your friend is pulling you in to help her, it's a different conversation you can have. As I understand it, your wife is genuinely ill. Your energies go to taking care of you and her.