gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I grew up in the 80s, which is still more on the "retro" side, so I only saw remnants of some of my favorite decades. Any antiques I find now, especially within the family, I cling to. My heart & soul are attached to the bygone eras before I was born, so I guess that makes me vintage too, in a way. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
According to the posts I am vintage LOL. I was raised with a wood stove, no refrigeration, no running water, no plumbing of any kind. Outhouse and well was what we had. I lived in what is now a city so I am vintage for sure. I still have a couple of those snap lid jars and keep stuff in them. Our family passed down a lot of things so I have quite the collection. Things belonging to my Grand parents and great grand parents. We gained everything when we moved from the Island of Newfoundland to Toronto. Just thought I would expose my young years.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: