imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Just got reminded of this thread. And I am pretty glad there are those out there that enjoy a pillow princess. I was re-i produced to being one again this summer and I forget just how fantastic, lovely, hot, amazing it is to he wanted in that way. Turns me into a stack of greased pancakes, really.

I will always do what is wanted from me and do what I'm told to get someone off. I will service someone how they wish, and be happy about it. But as long as it's them being g the boss or the nuts at the end of the sunday.

I give back in many ways. I'm certainly not selfish. But I really am a pillow princess. And I'm active and submissive.
Hard to explain without going into graphic detail.

Some one asked me recently if I was a top,bottom or switch. And I said "an active submissive bottom that services as required"

I can't put anything into simple terms
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: