TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Mom is having carpal tunnel surgery on her left hand in Jan. 2014. She's been complaining for years about her left hand and wrist bothering her now it's gotten bad enough to do the surgery because it's bothering her in her sleep now. When she wakes up it's hurting and feeling numb and she can barely move it. So, the doc recommend surgery to stop the pain and hopefully with this new type surgery they do now, it will stop not only the pain but allow the nerve not to get pinched and cut off circulation. We also found out she's got rheumatoid arthritis in both hands now, they just aren't bad enough to take any meds for unless it's tylenol.
I myself need to go in a see someone about my left hand/wrist, it's been hurting me more since I injured it back in 04. Time to see the doctor and see if I need surgery done or if it's arthritis or both. It goes to tingles and hurts all the time and I lose circulation in it so time to go now. Maybe I too can get some relief from the pain.

Dad has been going to see his doctors for his issues. His foot is healing up nicely now since the doc grew a culture and was able to determine precisely which antibiotic to give him to heal him up. His kidney doctor is running tests on him now and we'll see what that entails at a later date. He's still due to see his cardiac doc. to run doppler tests on his legs to check for blockages. And still due to get his colonoscopy done. Not much I can do but wait for him to tell me what's going on.

I hope all the other caregivers and their family are doing well lately.
Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!