View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #6
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Ever think that a "Civil War" can't be won without every recruit you can get ...whenever they join.
Isn't it possible to support those who have long fought, "..anyone who is Black, Hispanic, Native American, an immigrant, transgender, etc.", without taking a back handed slap at those whose eyes are now being opened.

OK, they weren't there in force before but what exactly is the strategic benefit of bitterly reminding them now that they are energizing.

Want to win a war? Stop with the "holier than thou" crap and grab every woman that wants to stand, Every one has their reasons for engaging and as long as they do, who are you to make them "lessers".
Yeah, not attacking anyone. Merely pointing out this is nothing new. Am I happy white women are energized? Of course, I am one of them.

Glad that is all you got from what I wrote. The fact that your response was to automatically be defensive is interesting.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: