Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have a set of MotherPeace cards. When my daughter became an adult, I gave her a set as well. It was a rite of passage for us.

My daughter now is a very talented, skilled medium and does readings every week at our local alternative spirituality shop. She also ghost hunts and has done several house/land "clearings". In fact, she went in after it was "cleared" by a famous tv show paranormal celebrity who featured it on her tv show. I guess she didnt get it all out and so they needed someone else...so my kid and two others went in and did another clearing. This time, it worked completely.

I am an intuitive reader. I pick up on things beyond the cards as I read.

I have had several decks but motherpeace is my only deck I really use. I dont read men. Its just too hard for me. For them, I simply read THEM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: