Old 12-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
My take on HER is: she's been told she's all that and she thought she was (she IS outrageous, after all, and people are sometimes drawn to that and call it good)....howEVER, I think the judges brought her down a few notches and concentrated on the REAL talent of that group, the lower~voiced blonde, who has a voice which is easier on the ear.....

So all of that to say "no, it wasn't just you"!
Oh, good. I did enjoy the lower-voiced blonde. She was really pretty too.

I think the wrong group went home last night, but I understand it's because they felt the SoCals "lost the song". What the Hell does that even mean? I know the song, have it on cd somewhere, and still recognized it and liked what they did with it. I think the blonde girl with the uneven eyebrows (I notice these things) sang MUCH better than the brunette, even though I liked the brunette's hair better.

Diva? Would you explain in a non-musical knowledge-knowing way for me what they were really saying?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote