Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
I have one and thankfully only one. I had been single for about six months when I decided to push myself and get out there. I've never been a joiner but I decided to join my local butch/femme social group. I joined online and read some of the forums and posted introducing myself. Immediately a lady posted back and seemed funny and nice enough. Everything seemed fine and casual I was at work so I kept it brief. When I got home later that night she, I'll call Katrina, had sent me a private message saying she hoped I didn't think she was too forward but wanted to know if we could chat later and hoped to get to know me better. I was flattered and let my ego get the best of me. Also I think the fact that I hadn't been single in over ten years made me itchy to get out there so I may have been a little too eager.
Katrina, allegedly a former ballet dancer from one of the Baltic states and I talked on the phone that night and she seemed pretty nice. She had seen my pic and I asked her to send me one of her. She said she didn't know how to send one......hmmmmm. The phone convos went alright. She had a nervous laugh and talked A LOT, which is good because I don't. I did suggest we get together to meet for coffee or something casual. She said she would be in my neighborhood over the weekend and would stop by my house if I gave her my addresss......hmmmm. I redirected her to meeting at Balboa Park and we could have a coffee or walk around, check out a museum just sit outside. So Katrina agreed to meet me on the upcoming Sunday afternoon.
You know how you meet someone and you're just like, ummm no, but then the other part of your brain is saying shut up you superficial idiot give her a chance? So yeah it was like that. And I also knew that it was good for me to meet more people in the queer community and who cares if it doesn't amount to anything, who doesn't need more friends??? I told myself to just go with the flow.
We met by the big fountain. She was petite like a ballet dancer, but she was wearing easy spirit big sole grey walking shoes. It's ok, we're just friends I thought trying to breath. She had sorta of blu-ish hair and a very large purse and was somewhat older than me. I suggested we walk a little. She kept walking closer and closer into my space. I couldn't move my arm she was standing so close............it was uncomfortable. She said she didn't really want to walk any further and that she was tired. I tried to not to think she about her needing an oxygen tank. So we sat down and she told me about her cat and proceded to take out a lot of pictures of him from her ginormous purse.
I bought her a can of soda and she exclaimed she couldn't open it and she needed a butch to do it for her. OMgay. I was outta there.
I was polite and told her after she finished her soda that I was going to get going. She wanted to go to a local bookstore and said I should take her to one. I gave her directions and told her it was nice meeting her.

*no one on this site

Ezee ....

OMG.. I cant' stop laughing, she just really needed a "butch"

My two favorite parts are.....

ginormous purse

OMGay!!!

I'm still rolling!! Awesome, thank you for your story!!

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: