View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #22
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

hmm...
I also have only 1 to tell, and Only 1 because after the whole thing went down, I was within inches of punching my brother....and refusing more of his "help"

I had just "Outted" myself to my brother 2 days prior, and he did mumble "maybe it's a phase, like when you were obsessed with Galaga?" and I should've seen the signs of Disaster to come when he was talking evidently to his girlfriend and I heard him say "I have no clue what you're talking about..Does she wear guy clothes?..umm..we fight alot because she fucking raids my closet almost every day, yeah"
That should've told me to run..fast...
He chirped when saw me "hey, u butch-ah or femina?" I scowled and said "what the fuck do you think?" and posed all rough and tough {I was 17}
He told me he wanted me to meet someone, and I squinted..
I was pissie he was telling anyone w/o my consent..
Anyways, we head out, and I'm asking 20 questions, I don't like Surprises, he kept sayng "Just wait, you might like her"
I'm imagining every possible scenario, and buy 2 peach dyed roses on the way..
I realize we're heading to his girlfriends house and I try to relax and lighten up so I ask
"Please tell me you're not setting up with your girl, I dont do bi, much less share with siblings"{I was 17 !!!}
He smirked and said "neither do I"
We arrive, and his girlfriends all giddy, and it gets contagious..we wait on the Porch, it's kinda sprinkling rain {another bad bad sign}
She tells me her sister is in the kitchen, and calls her , let's use the name "Zoe"
If my jaw could drop, if I could get away with murder, I would've bludgeoned my brother...
Out comes Zoe..
I'm staring, very rudely, and stunned into silence..
Zoe was butch, from head to toes..
Work uniform, swagger, slightly low voice, and a haircut I suddenly wanted Bad..
He managed a small smile, extended hand for a firm shake, granted hys hand was considerably smaller than mine, and I thought if I squeezed i'd break it...
When he asked if the flowers were for him, grinnin' rather cute...I mumbled "pshaw, nah man..I wanted to thank your sis for being nice"..which was a huge mistake, because I stepped on something slippery trying to reach the sister and fell hard to the ground banging my head on the wall...
Next thing I know, he's offering a beer to place on the bump, I'm thinking about 50 different ways to kill my brother at this point..
He nags hys sister for 20 bucks since hy's broke, and I'm staring at my brother, hy asks if I could wait a moment while hy changes from clothes, and I shrugged sayin "okie" hy's walkin' ahead, and I grab my brother , shoving him against the wall, he's got a shit eating grin from ear to fuckin ear, and I told him "mark my words, dick-for-brain, u will pay for this"
He shrugged and snickering he said "aww c'mon, i dont know how this shit works...youre a woman, she's a woman, what else is there?"...I almost slapped him, but Zoe popped out of nowhere asking if I'd like something to eat...
{He did murmur 'I'm sure she'd Love something to eat ' which earned him a sharp elbow jab+glare}
at the bar, Zoe had a blast talking a lot, and I'm focusing on the pool table, responding blankly with a random "yup..ok.."
He did take things weird...Braggin' of the ladies he'd slept with...
My mistake..Saying yup to something I didnt hear well...
When I bothered to look, hy had this deviously evil grin..cleared my throat and asked "what did u say?"
"I said, I don't mind my rep. the more the merrier, hell I could bed u, and not be phased, all u gotta do is show some interest"
That was when I figured things couldn't possibly get worse..
He gave some good advice on how to "come out" to my parents, we actually sat with the neighborhood Drunk and knocked back a few "Palo Viejo"
In hys drunken state he broke out into a rather Impressive rap session, and for a brief moment, we stared at each other, I kinda liked the colour of hys eyes, alot, and the emotion they showed..
And yes, talked about hys ex girlfriend...a lot...
I told hym I had to grab a bus or miss the last one...
On the way Home, my brother was quiet as a mouse..
I looked at him and said "dont u Ever pull another stunt like this w/o knowing"
He smirked and said 'oh get off it, u liked Zoe, I never saw u blush before'
Next day, I'm home, relaxing, watching a cheesy Soap, door knocks, and there is Zoe...
All I could mumble was "I will fucking kill him"
Zoe quickly defended him by saying "it's not his fault, man, i forced my sister to give me your brothers address, I know we got off on a really fucked up foot, but, I promise, if you give me 1 small chance, you won't regret it...I know an awesome, and respectable food joint"
The 2nd "date" was an improvement...
And no, I didn't regret it...