justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
After a lovely day, I returned to the dogs/cats/house I am looking after while my friend is visiting her family abroad.

Now, without reading your wish list again, Night, I am adding a couple of very important wants and needs.

Dogs were given beef bones yesterday to keep them occupied while i perved BFP. Karma is indeed a bitch. I came home to kennels decorated in thrown up bits of bones. So, the femme had to clean it all up.

House is cold. Femme tries to chop a bit of kindling to get the wood stove going. Butch from Ohio tells her it sounds like she is tapping her nails on the table. Femme did a damned fine job!!! The fire is burning away now, and the animals won't freeze.

The bedding in the kennel is covered in Great Dane slime and puke. Femme has the laundry going, and throws in the bath mat since someone's dirty paws left a mess.

This either speaks to the femme who may not need a butch, or to one who would be disciplined for giving the dogs uncooked beef bones in the first place.

Thoughts????

p.s. I love doing laundry, and would have that on my application form Night. lol
____Hmn ... dog slime, wood and laundry....that's quite the combination! lol! Well, I am quite sure that more than a few femmes are capable of cleaning up dog slime and/or chopping wood - but, my thought is - why would you of course, when your butch is quite capable as well and willing to do that for you... and if I wasn't going to be around - it would of course be my complete pleasure to make sure the wood was chopped and neatly stacked for you to just be able to get what you needed without the "chopping" process of course...and the dog slime? Well...the uncooked bones would just be a lesson learned for next time - and I would still clean up the dog slime regardless... - onto laundry...I am "capable" of doing laundry - better at chopping wood...lol! - As a matter of fact some of my laundry when I get done probably looks like its been under the axe...lol! So, as I walk by the two piles of it - just sitting there...yes, it would be nice for some wonderful femme to say - don't worry about it - I got this...lol! - I would not refuse volunteers....if no one comes forward ... I will have to tackle this myself....soon! lol!

Have a great day ... and remember no bones for pups...uncooked ones that is! ....

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post: