SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

It is not someone’s fault if they succeeded, it is someone’s fault if they failed. If you don’t have a job, and you’re not rich, blame yourself
– Herman Cain

Mr. Cain - the unemployment rate in the US is a statistic made up of individuals ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR JOBS. It's right around 8% right now. This means that 8% of the Americans that desperately WANT a job can’t get a job. So please enlighten me, how exactly is that THEIR fault? If you lose it all because your employer terminates thousands of jobs, and yours happens to be one of those jobs, and because of that, you lose your home, your life savings, and consequently, your credit rating falls in the crapper, please explain to me how that is YOUR fault? This is the pitfall of the blatantly ignorant ideology of Herman Cain, and the majority of the Tea Party & far right supporters touting him as the next big thing. They would like us not to believe that environment, the economy, and big government matter - that big corporations & government aren't accountable at all. They would like us to believe that it is the individual - the ones losing their homes, losing it all and suffering, because they CAN'T get a job, who are at fault. It's bullshit - and it needs to be called out as such. /rant
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: