Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

My wrist. There was very little nerve damage and some tendon damage, thank goodness. I’m being released from the hospital today. And will meet with the surgeon a week from now for him to see how the healing process is doing. The surgeon is a little concerned that a part of a tendon may die. If so he’ll have to do plastic surgery. It could’ve been so much worse.

A big concern right now is that I won’t be able to drive my stick shift. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it. I can move my fingers I can move my thumb but I don’t know about changing gears. I have to come up with a plan. I’ll carpool in the meantime.

Work. We were supposed to start working on the new platform at work But it’s been delayed till April that’s good for me.

Food. I really want a bowl of some good homemade soup. I think on my way home tonight from the hospital I’ll pick up some Menudo ... that’ll be good.

Housecleaning. There was a lot of blood and broken glass in my femme cave. It looked like I had a visit from Dexter. I’m going to hire somebody to come in and clean that up for me. I have two buddies who want to clean that up but I can’t let them do that.

Siri. When I was standing outside screaming at the top of my long for somebody to help me ... I could’ve just asked Siri to dial 911. I was thinking of everything but that.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: