How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,143 Times in 5,124 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
For the past few years I have designed my own planner via

https://www.plumpaper.com

When you go to the site you can build your planner from a variety of options, features and sizes. You choose the front cover art, monogram, script, etc. There are 12-18 month planners, student layouts, traditional layouts, monochromatic tabs, color tabs, the choices really do seem endless. They have layouts for party planning, health/fitness goals, several custom add-in pages (budget, project, wedding or baby planning, etc.) They have folder pockets, stickers and yes it is all round spiral so can be opened to fold flat. I like it because I can design just what I want and not have extra pages getting in my way. My daughter liked mine so much she now uses one because high school is no joke. Those kids are crazy busy!

Katniss~~a girl with both a plan and a planner
This sounds almost good enough to make me try a different planner! I love the idea of being able to design exactly what you want.

I have been using the same planner for about 10 years. It is the one I have found that comes closest to exactly what I want in terms of contents: it's exactly the right size, there are monthly and weekly pages, enough notes pages to have plenty of places to write extra stuff but not too many, monthly calendars for previous and following months on every weekly page, plus it's just beautiful and a pleasure to work with. There's a pretty satin ribbon to mark my place. The papers are smooth and creamy and easy to write on, and the papers are gilt-edged. The cover is good quality leather and the year is embossed on the front. I get a different color every year, but always the same model:

https://www.galleryleather.com/plann...y-desk-planner

I also always peel off about 20 sticky notes from a pad and stick them in the back of my planner. The Super Sticky ones work best.

I love the idea of a pocket for my stamps!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: