Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
You're very good at this though. Me, not so much. LoL I just want to create and have people appreciate or buy it. If and when I can afford it, I will hire someone to do all this marketing and optimization crap. haha Oy.
GIRL! You can totally do it yourself without hiring someone! Marketing is a super-passion of mine and I am constantly reading up on new techniques. There are a wealth of free-resources out there!

You are already ahead of the game with Instagram! Definitely take advantage of networking with other photogs and also general art-lovers. If you havent made a storefront for your work, you can find a lot of free sites to host and sell your work on an on-demand basis! And I know folks would super enjoy anything you have for sale!

psssttt...I'd love to see you put together a 2019 calendar of your beautiful shots. Consider on-demand print places like lulu.com (but there are a ton with lower fees too!)

Not trying to be bossy! I just get excited when I see super talented folks blazing up their creative fires
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: