View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #53
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Does anyone here pay for a Hootsuite account?
If so, what are your experiences?

I am super interested because it seems like it would save an enormous amount of time but I also wondered if it creates more work than its worth?

Reading up on it in the meantime!

I have to admit, I didn't know what Hootsuite was. I had heard of it but never looked into it. I just Googled it now. There is a free version that you could try and see if it was something that would suit your needs. Ha, see what I just did there? LoL It wasn't intentional. hehe I think for me, it would take away from the experience of spending time on whichever platform I'm using. For me, I'm only on Instagram and Twitter and when I post or even if I don't, I spend time perusing the site and my followers and discovering newness on both, so it's the experience of being on the website and interacting there, that's enjoyable for me. I can see Hootsuite being extremely efficient for a business that utilizes many different social media platforms.