View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 08:56 AM   #102
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i may have to retract my previous statements on this subject.
The first part is to set the stage for my beliefs about soulmates:

I follow Quantum Physics and other spiritual sciences, and I believe every human is made up of 1/4 brain/intellect; 1/4 heart/love & emotions; 1/4 physical body and 1/4 soul--which is our headquarters for spiritual guidance.
Some call their soul God, or others call it higher power, Jesus, Moses, Allah, the Almighty, the creator, Yahweh, The Holy Spirit, Lord, Brahman, Buddha, Ganesha, Shiva, Vishnu, Muhammad, HaShen (G-d), and native Americans may call it Gitche Manitou.
The spirit quadrant can become spectacular and immeasurably helpful to our lives, and all you have to do to enlarge it is express gratitude to God when you pray or meditate, and don't ask for shit like he's Santa. Instead of, "God, I want a new Lexus." You say, "God, please give me the guidance I need to get a new Lexus. Thank you. Amen."

The human functions smoothly in life when all four squares are equal in strength, but when we get tired and run down, the intellect and body go haywire, then we get emotionally fussy and we forget all about the spirit quadrant, the place where we can go and say, "I can't, God can, I'm gonna let him handle it."
I think a lot of us function on a higher plane at times (psychics, telepaths, healers, shamans, some clergy members, native Americans, clairvoyants, clairsentients, gemstone healers, and people with extra sensory perception. (ESP or Sixth Sense).
In Quantum Physics, we all are made up of tiny particles that blow out of our bodies and go back into the universe when we die. The info stored in the particles survives.

A soulmate is someone who comes along and communicates with you on a higher plane, which excites your spirit and basically ups your spiritual game.
Because we humans can simultaneously function on lower planes, even when spirit is present, often when the psychic vibration (soulmate) appears, we think, "She is going to be such a hot fuck!"
And though she may be good in bed, her mission is actually the process of stimulating your spiritual quadrant, because that quadrant has some mad skillz with blessings, strength of character, faith, compassion-- the more we learn about the free stuff available from spirit, the more tools we get for living harmoniously.

I've been blessed with many soulmates. It's also called, "spirit meeting spirit."
Once I was in Dallas, marching with a huge crowd in their Gay Pride parade. Through the throngs of people, I noticed a woman who was so handsome she was beautiful. She had a profile like a Greek God.
It turned out she was a big mover and shaker in the Dallas gay community, and I'd heard of her but never met her. Still, I walked right up to her and said, "This may sound weird but I'd like to tell you about your life from today to the near future. Do you mind?" She wasn't shocked at all, because it was spirit meeting spirit. She said, "Sure."
I told her that her partner (the great granddaughter of a U.S. president and richer than King Midas) was overshadowing her and it was getting to the point where it would have to result in a split. And though the prospect of walking away from the Governor of Texas Lesbians may be daunting, she would soon break it off. Her life would soar to the heavens once she was free, I said.
I got a postcard from her a few weeks later-- and everything came true. I was her soulmate for the time it took to march the parade route. I haven't seen her since.

When a new couple meets and get sexually involved right off the bat, and that phase peters out quickly but they stay the best of friends platonicly, they are probably soulmates.

That too-friendly ex of your latest girlfriend who's always hanging out with your girl--she's what I call a disruptive soulmate. She is functioning from a lower plane if she notices how her presence causes drama between you and your girlfriend, and shrugs it off.
She doesn't want her back sexually, but she and your girlfriend cannot function without occasionally trading some sizzling, electrified, metaphysical particulants.
A strong psychic connection can stimulate all the body' chakras, so that feeling of having so much psychic energy can blow that root chakra wide open. Be careful.

Simply put, a soulmate comes along to stimulate your spirit, and to receive the same from you. It is highly exciting, but the person may be on a short mission and can disappear quickly, so cherish her for as long as you can.

And don't get it twisted, you naughty girls.

Elisabeth Strelii gewidmet, mein Seelenverwandter, werde ich nie vergessen.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: