View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #47
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I have given a really loving, comfy, well provided for home to 5 kitties that would have been feral, sickly and remained stray with no hope of being loved or kept safe from the nasty dog next door that ate some of the other stray kitties. I'm really sad that I must make them stay in a kennel outside, and that I don't have the money to get their surgeries and shots.... but they are warm, dry, happy with their fancy jungle gyms and little houses, spoiled, well fed, very loved and have turned into sweet kitties instead of strays with no hope. I can't wait to find a loving person who wants to adopt one or more. I can't wait to give a sweet, VERY loving cuddle-bug of a kitty to someone who needs the love and companionship.... like an elderly person who doesn't have anyone else.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: