imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Our lives include experiences with other people, and they are a part of my conversation if appropriate to the situation...but we all know the difference between mentioning an ex in a conversation, and making every conversation a conversation about an ex.

I believe we agree about that

Although i have to say, I love the way you put your thoughts into writing!
I have done it though. And I feel bad for the woman I did it to. She was very empathetic and we had a couple fabulous dates and really fun sex but it was too soon and I didn't realize it till I was curled up in her bathroom having a cry. I think most people are too distressed about their break up understand they are being a giant twat.

I think I was very lucky after my wife to find someone who had just been left by *their* wife so we could get together for friendship, , dates, sex and mutual bitching and crying. We certainly weren't looking for "the one".

I wish the was a "recently been dumped" website where you could find mutual support, sex and fun without trying the patience of the general dating public lol
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: