View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #6399
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Something has happened to my Oracle SQL Developer software tool here at work. It is so screwy, won't let go of my data. It will show it to me ... playing the tease ... the data I am attempting to extract (export) from it is perfect but won't let me have it. I wired up a convaluted (spelling???) umpteen step process that tricked it into letting me have just one. Now I need 8 more. I am not doing that 8 more times. I am too old to work that hard for it. There is an easier way ... duhhhhh ... like unstalling and reinstalling the executable. Sounds like a good plan! I will have to go into stealth mode. The DBAs are at the Christmas luncheon, prime time for me to go undercover ... they like for NO ONE but them to do any Oracle work like this.

... tipping out to do the "dirty" quiet as a mouse, raising my eyebrows and with fore finger up to lips emittimg a low key "shhhhhhhhh"

having fun playing goofy now
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: