Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tough as Nails

whatca think of this show?...it's new and that's the title 'Tough as Nails'...
there is something, to me, that I find sincerely endearing about her...I think that she has a bunch of slhubs around her, though...she kinda reminds me of The Little Red Hen, no one wants to help out with the work, but they can't get there fast enough when it's time to enjoy the results of all Her labor...

and yes, I guess I can see some projection going on with my reaction to it all...hey, at least I can (and do) look into my own mirror and admit the truth...that's gotta count for something, eh?

I loved the spot when she went to visit her grandmother....she, the grandmother, danced (as she had been a burlesque dancer back in the day) and then when asked if she'd ever though of divorcing her husband she said 'no, never divorce...murder every day!'

has anyone see the show?...any thoughts on it?

N
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote