randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted to tell everyone about a really good experience I had yesterday.

Now I'm definitely a jeans and t-shirt butch. Even for work, the extent of my "dressing up" is khakis and a polo. But I find myself needing something dressy for an engagement party I'm going to on New Year's Eve.

I decided to bite the bullet and get a nice suit. Something properly fitted and tailored. I decided to try Men's Wearhouse because that is their business. But I was a little worried because here I am, obviously female, walking into a Men's Wearhouse to get fitted for a suit.

Turns out I worried needlessly. What a great experience! They did not treat me differently or give me a hard time. In fact, they made me feel welcome and comfortable. Helped me find a suit that was sized right and had an in-house tailor to make the alterations necessary. They even helped me match shoes, shirts, ties... Everything I needed to complete the look.

Now I won't lie, it was more expensive than I had anticipated. But well worth it. I know that I'll be looking sharp for the party and walked out of there feeling very confident.