View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #93
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hard work really does pay off...

Yesterday...
Up to my ears cleaning out several HUGE boxes of very old paperwork...filling one bag for the shredder and Lawn/Leaf bags for trash... I found a crisp dollar bill... I was tickled that I found money, but I even checked to see if it was real, or a color copy... it WAS real, so I chuckled and said "gee, that's nice, coffee money!! I wonder if I'll find a HUNDRED dollar bill on the bottom?"

Today...
I cleaned out more junk with the hopes of finding that Hundred bucks!

I got A LOT done!!!!

I didn't find it.... but found my forgotten stash of REALLY old Wheat Back Pennies and favorite old coins.

I think I'll mount that 1$ in a frame as a reminder why I shouldn't hoard OLD paperwork... even if it is about medical stuff like insurance EOBs and YEARS of school IEP plans.

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: