View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 11:55 AM   #626
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I am listening to a livestream of impeachment proceedings @ CNN. J. Jordan is speaking and his words, ideas, and such foment the same seditious thinking of those who would priviledge lies over truth, fiction over fact. Jordan is not worthy of the Freedom Medal.

To me, the biggest lie in his speech is how TP secured the return of the hostage held by the Korean megalomanic, who died within hours after being returned to America, as worthy of TP remaining in power.

I certainly hope that for his role in supporting the treasonous current president, is to have his credentials revoked. Immediately. Jordan is no American hero nor does his blind servitude to an authoritarian make him a voice of the people in his political party.

Here is to justice being served to every person who stood in favor behind our unhinged, and deranged, occupant of the WH.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: