How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I'm going to try making Crazy Crust Pizza tonight. There is a video here and a written recipe here if you also wanna try. Its my first rodeo so we will see how it goes. I have it on good authority that it is easy and tasty. Fingers crossed!
Last time when I made it the pizza turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I put mushrooms on my side and pepperoni on my parents' side. I may have over done it a bit on the cheese... which is not all that surprising if you know me. Anyway I'm going to try it again tonight but this time I'm going to put more veggies and try to go a little lighter on the cheese. I'm putting the rest of the mushrooms on my side and pepperoni on my parents' side but this time everyone is getting green peppers and onions that I'm going to cook a bit in some garlic and oil. Fingers crossed!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: