How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Last night...

I dreamed my daughters and I were on a road trip. We stopped at a nice restaurant for dinner, sat down, got our drinks and ordered. We talked for a while. Then we realized our food wasn't coming. I told them we would wait another 15 minutes. Then I told the waitress if the food wasn't there by the hour, we were leaving. She told me we had no where else to go...she overheard us talking about our schedule.
Meanwhile, we realize there is an ice cream parlor in the restaurant. We were starved so we went over and got ice cream. After the lady served us she disappeared. As did everyone in the entire place. We couldn't find our waitress...so we left. And when we got in the car THEN someone came out...and chased us down for our drink bill...lol

Early this morning....

I was in a strange room. There was a strange animal in the room that someone was chasing around trying to catch. It climbed the TV and adhered to the screen. I finally got a good look at it. It was a puffed out little grey kitten...but it had a sharp barbed tail. I put a baby sock over its tail to keep it from stinging anyone.... Then I woke up...

I had ONE glass of wine...not one BOTTLE....I swear...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: