LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Look who is in a thread bumping mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. View Post
Saw in the femme zone a thread about femme and femme relationships, bot how is it with butches?
Is there any butches who only can feel attraction to other butches?

/R
First pardon my intrusion into the Butch Zone I mean no disrespect and found no reason to duplicate the thread in the Trans Zone.
After all masculinity is masculinity just what end if the spectrum right?

Second forgive me for quoting a member that is timed out however the person did start this thread I am bumping tonight. After all I am asking the same question just with a more updated twist to it maybe.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Alix or TBW works too. I id as a Trans mainly because it covers such a wide spectrum however technically I think as of this week I am actually a FtM since I have begun my transition. So yes I am male id and very masculine. Sometimes to much that it gets me in trouble in here or should I say not taking the time to word my posts correctly does.
My sexuality is Queer and for me that means I am pretty flexible on who I have relationships with and sex with.

So my question are there others that like myself are drawn to masculine energy and are masculine themself. Now for me it is not the only energy I am drawn to but damn do I miss it and boy is it hot with the right person. After all not all femmes catch my eye so not all butches, trams, ftms, and anything in between catches my eye.

So what say you Planet inhabitants...are you masculine and at least a part of you is drawn to other masculine energy. No matter the rest of the dynamic that is involved.

P.s. Forgive any typos I am after all on my phone

Last edited by LoyalWolfsBlade; 07-19-2013 at 10:28 PM.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: